Table of Contents
Welcome to my bright corner of the internet. That’s me to the left, hoping the camera doesn’t steal my soul. (Spinning fast helps.)
This TOC will help you find the topics that interest you. These are not necessarily my most popular stories. But they are the ones that I put out into the world, hoping to make it better. You may find my topic headings strange. But I believe we read to feel — to learn, enlighten, escape, cry, laugh, and for one brief moment, step inside a world so different from our own.
Here are my doorways. Choose wisely…
You like to have bizarre conversations at dinner parties — weird trivia
- 10 Shocking Origins of Some Common Words
- Six Mythical Creatures That Are Actually Real
- Horrible Ways to Die
- 6 Classic Love Songs that Don’t Mean What You Think They Do
You want to understand yourself so that you can understand others
- How I Learned Beauty Can Be a Curse
- What Do Women Really Want? Here are the Physical Traits We Care About (According to Science)
- Are You in Love, or in Limerence?
- Which Flaws Make You More Attractive?
- How to Get Smarter by Hacking Your 9 Types of Intelligence
- The One Trait That All Jerks Share
You believe love is a powerful verb
- How to Give a Woman an Unforgettable Compliment
- There Are Only 4 Love Languages, Not 5
- Forget Love Languages — Speak Your Partner’s Brain Language
- Why Men Feel Undesirable
You hate dating, but you want to enjoy it
- Old-Fashioned Flirting Tips that Still Work
- 10 Dating Rules French Women Never Break
- 7 Conversation Starters that End Conversation
- Should a Woman Chase or Choose a Man?
- Dating Etiquette Rules You Should Never Break
- 5 Ways to Flirt — Which Works Best?
You want to time travel or you were born in the wrong century
- 10 Disgusting Victorian Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Yours
- The Scandalous History of the Little Black Dress (LBD)
- The $3.4M Painting Abandoned for over 70 Years in a Paris Apartment
- The Rhinelander Affair: The controversial 1925 divorce trial that ended in public nudity
- High Fashion Harlots: How Prostitutes Changed Fashion History
You want to learn through the past — my favorite biographies
- 6 of Your Childhood Heroes Who Kinda Sucked
- 8 Lessons in Seduction — Taught by the Greatest Enchantress
- 6 Lessons in Seduction — Taught by One of the Most Loved Ladies’ Men
- The Disturbing Tale of the Goat Gonads Doctor
- The Top 7 Traits of the Most Interesting Men
The stories everyone reads — sex, sex, sex…
- 16 Fun Sex Facts You Don’t Need to Know…Unless You Like Fun Sex Facts
- Five Signs a Man Will be Good in Bed
- Secrets about the Female Body Every Man Should Know
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Have Sex with Someone
Because you love women and want to support them
- 7 Things You Should Never Put in Your Vagina
- Is Beauty a Curse in the Workplace?
- 7 Annoying Questions Women Wish You Would Stop Asking Them
- Why Women Stay in Abusive Relationships
- Is Your Partner An Alpha Woman?
- How I Became a Whore
- 5 Period Myths Women Wished Men Would Stop Believing
You want to understand animals because we are them
- Why You Should Stop Hugging Your Dog
- Your Cat’s Secret Body Language
- Simple Tricks to Get Your Cat to Love You More
You need to laugh
- Lock Him Up! — The Scariest Male Anti-Masturbation Devices Ever Invented
- How to Survive Common Animal Attacks
- Ten Doctors Who Should Replace Dr. Fauci
- What Happened When I Tried Viagra?
- I Tried Pheromone Perfume To Increase My Sex Appeal
Or to cry — getting over a breakup
- How to Let Go of a “Maybe” Relationship
- The Simple Brain Hack to Heal a Broken Heart
- Why Your Ex Blocked You
- Never Love a Wild Thing
- Blue Possession: A love story told in color
- How to (Finally) Get Over Your Toxic Relationship
You want to control your biases so that they never control you
- Racist Expressions You Should Stop Using in Conversation
- Hidden Ways We Judge Others by Their Appearances
- Are Men Threatened by Successful Women?
- Are Sapiosexuals for Real? — Men claim to like smart women, but do they really?
For my writers — tips, tricks, and inspiration
- To The Writer Who Didn’t Label Their Last Paragraph — “Final Thoughts”
- How Trolls Teach Writers To Hone Their Craft
- How to Paint With Words
If you love dark history, check out my publication — The Grim Historian
To learn more about my books or schedule an author appearance — www.CarlynBeccia.com
Read more stories from Carlyn Beccia
To read more, become a Medium subscriber. Your 5$ monthly membership fee directly supports me and other writers you read. You’ll also get full access to every story on Medium and can cancel any time.